The SBOL data standard is a data exchange representation for synthetic biology designs. Its goal is to improve the efficiency of data exchange and reproducibility of synthetic biology research.
- The latest version of the SBOL Data specification can be found here.
- An introduction to the SBOL Data standard can be found here.
- Issues with the SBOL Data specification can be logged here.
- To propose changes to the SBOL Data standard please use the SEP procedure described here.
- The members of the SBOL Developers Group are listed here.
- For further information about SBOL data, its implementation, or its usage, or to join SBOL Developers Group, please to contact the SBOL Editors at firstname.lastname@example.org.