Second Annual Introductory SBOL Workshop
There will be a one-day workshop to introduce software developers to SBOL on August 11th, 2017. The workshop will be held immediately after the International Workshop for Bio-design Automation (IWBDA) at University of Pittsburgh, PA. No registration fee required!
The preliminary program (subject to change) is as follows:
- 09:00-10:00 Introduction to SBOL (Jake Beal)
- 10:00-10:30 Break
- 10:30-11:30 Introduction to libSBOLj and sboljs (Chris Myers)
- 11:30-12:00 Introduction to libSBOL and pySBOL (Bryan Bartley)
- 12:00-01:00 Lunch Break
- 01:00-05:00 Hands on experience options:
- Integrate SBOL import/export into your software tool.
- Complete a library tutorial to design a CRISPR circuit.
We hope you can join us!