There will be a one-day workshop to introduce software developers to SBOL on August 1st, 2018. The workshop will be held during the International Workshop for Bio-design Automation (IWBDA) in the Tamalpais Room at The David Brower Center in Berkeley, California. No registration fee required!
The preliminary program (subject to change) is as follows:
- 09:00-9:30 Introduction to SBOL – Jake Beal
- 9:30-10:00 Linking Design and Experimental Information – Jake Beal
- 10:00-10:30 Data Model – Chris Myers
- 11:00-11:30 Coffee
- 11:30-12:00 C++ and Python Libraries – Bryan Bartley
- 12:00-13:00 Lunch
- 13:00-15:30 Hands-on Tutorial – Nicholas Roehner
- 15:30-16:00 Coffee
- 16:00-17:00 Panel discussion – Ernst Oberortner
We hope you can join us!