The 10th SBOL workshop took place in UC Berkeley, CA, USA.
Materials that were presented at the workshop are linked below.
The full agenda of the workshop can be found here.
- Jackie Quinn: Brief Intro to SBOL and the Workshop
- Matthew Pocock: Taking Stock, Code base tour
- Ernst Oberortner: libSBOLj in Eugene + mapping
- Nicholas Roehner: Using SBOL as a Genetic Data Model
- Kevin: Lessons learned of NOT using libSBOLj
- Ernst Oberortner: (mini)Eugene
- Kevin Clancy: Vector NTI Express Designer
- Nathan Hillson: TeselaGen and ICE + SBOL Visual and XML
- Nicholas Roehner and Chris Myers: SBOL 2.0: Vision
- Matthew Pocock and Goksel Misirli: Serialization (RDF Pickling)
- Goksel Misirli: libSBOLj in Virtual Parts
- Goksel Misirli: Exchanging synthetic biology data using SBOL and the Systems extension: A use case from the Flowers infrastructure