The 8th SBOL workshop took place in Boston University in Boston, MA, USA
Materials that were presented at the workshop are linked below.
The full agenda of the workshop can be found here.
- Aaron Adler and Fusun Yaman: Synthetic Biology Tools from BBN
- Michal Galdzicki and Bryan Bartley: Host Context
- Matthew Pocock: Minimal Information
- Nicholas Roehner: A Methodology to Annotate Systems Biology Markup Language (SBML) Models with the Synthetic Biology Open Language (SBOL)
- Mandy Wilson: SBOL Extensions
- Michal Galdzicki: I’m going to talk about SBOL Values
- Jackie Quinn and Cesar Rodriguez: SBOL Visual
- Jackie Quinn and Ernst Oberortner: SBOL in Action “Wetware Studio + Eugene”
- Douglas Densmore: SBOL Compliance
- Ernst Oberortner: SBOL Core
- Michal Galdzicki: Using the Sequence Ontology
- Michal Galdzicki: 3 Use Cases for SBOL