The 9th SBOL workshop took place in Newcastle University in Newcastle, UK.
Materials that were presented at the workshop are linked below.
- Michal Galdzicki, Bryan Bartley: Host Context
- Ryan, Jackie, Robert, Mike, Larisa, Bryan Bartley: Case Studies
- Michal Galdzicki, Bryan Bartley, Evren Sirin, Nikhil Gopal, John Gennari: Demo of Version Control using the “SBOL Designer”
- Raik Grünberg: Protein Parts in SBOL
- Chris Myers, Nicholas Roehner: SBOL Modeling Extension
- Ernst Oberortner, Matthew Pocock, Nicholas Roehner: SBOL Regulatory Interactions
- Nicholas Roehner: Directed Acyclic Graph-Based Technology Mapping of Genetic Circuits
- Goksel Misirli: Representing Biological Systems for the Flowers Consortium
- Jacob Beal: SBOL in Action: The BBN BioCompiler
- Ernst Oberortner, Michal Galdzicki: SBOL Compliance Working Group
- Ernst Oberortner: SBOL Script
- Larisa Soldatova: Towards an ontology for Synthetic Biology