Synthetic Biology Open Language Visual (SBOL Visual) is an open-source graphical notation that uses schematic “glyphs” to specify genetic parts, devices, modules, and systems.
- The latest SBOL Visual specification can be downloaded here.
- An Introduction to SBOL Visual can be viewed here.
- Thumbnails SBOL Visual glyphs in various formats can be downloaded here.
- Download Omnigraffle Stencils on Graffletopia here.
- To propose a new glyph, please visit here.
- To log an issue on SBOL Visual, please visit here.
- The members of the SBOL Visual Working Group are listed here.
- For further information about SBOL Visual, its implementation, or its usage, or to join SBOL Visual team please feel free to contact the SBOL Editors at email@example.com.